- Implement CDD-WATSAN (Control of Diarrhea Disease through Water and Sanitation) under Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikhs Parishad (Lokjagaran Division)) and UNICEF. Under this we have implemented 70% sanitation in rural area. Later on this project was under taken by Panchayet Samiti (Local Govt.) and as a result Nandigram Block No – 2 was awarded by President of India Mr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam for implementing 100% sanitation.
- We are also associated with Nehru Yuva Kendra since 1997.
- From beginning, we have been conducting cultural function every year. At present we are running a drawing school at our premises.
- Actively participated in pulse polio campaign under the guidance of block health department from 1997 onwards.
- Literacy expedition under gram panchayet.
- Implemented Bio-gas plant and distributed solar lantern among rural villagers whilst raising the awareness about benefits of renewable energy under Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad.
- Organized awareness seminar for AIDS in rural area under the block health dept. and Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad.
- From beginning of our existence we have created remarkable place in the field of sports like Football, Volleyball, Kabaddi, Bratachari, Yoga etc. Thus enabling number of youths to join Indian Armed Forces through their sports skill.
- Since 1982-1998 we have distributed hybrid fruit plants like Mango, Lemon etc. to farmers and taken initiatives for plantation on road side as well as surrounding of our football ground to increase the green cover area.
- In year 1987 -98, 35 people were trained by Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad to implement (by making Tank for Fishery) irrigation system in their own land and cultivate using scientific approach to agriculture.
- “Saishab Shiksha Kendra” for children under Medinipur Sisukalyan Parishad in year 1986-1998.
- Conducted several training programmes for women to produce candle, Tailoring, Jute Products. Workshops were also conducted to raise health awareness among the participants.
- 1984-85, Salt Preparation training to villagers, under Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad.
- 1982-1983, 18 people were trained for 6 months to prepare Palmyra Sugar-candy from Molasses, under the department of Khadi Gramodyog, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Nutritional Food Distribution (1970 -82) among the rural people under Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad
- Rural Development Program(1973-78) – Poultry Training Setup, Fishery Training Setup, Scientific Agricultural Training & hybrid seed distribution among rural farmer which raised awareness about the scientific approach to farming whilst improving the productivity. Balowadi School for (3-5 yrs Children) under Social Welfare Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
- Bratachari Sikshan Shivir under Ramkrishna Mission Lokshikha Parishad
This site is sponsored by